Personal Income Tax Preparation & Planning
Income taxes can be complicated, and your goal should be to pay the least amount of income tax that you are legally required. Blanchard CPA takes careful consideration when preparing income tax returns to keep the most money in our customer’s pockets.
You can be confident with our personal tax services that your tax situation is being handled with extreme care and close attention to minimize the taxes you pay and avoid unnecessary penalties.
Not a One-and-Done
At Blanchard CPA, we are committed to helping our clients maximize their post-tax net worth, which involves careful planning and year-round advice that cannot be delivered when it’s already time for the tax return to be prepared.
We are not shy in saying that if all you want is tax return preparation, we are not the firm for you. We are here to become your partner in financial success. Our goal is to help our clients become tax and financially savvy throughout our relationship, which cannot be accomplished without ongoing advice and communication with their trusted adviser.
Personal Tax Fundamentals
We structure our agreements and pricing to allow us to serve you throughout the year with a transparent, fixed price communicated at the beginning of the relationship. This allows us to be proactive in serving our clients, and they never have to worry about receiving a surprise bill in the mail after a meeting or phone call. When you engage with Blanchard CPA for our personal tax services, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Income Tax Preparation – We’ll prepare your individual income tax returns, including all applicable states, gift taxes, foreign bank accounts, etc.
- Tax Projections – At least annually, we will prepare projections for you so you are never surprised when your return is filed and you have time to plan and adjust your strategy along the way.
- Estimated Tax Payments – If you’re self-employed or otherwise receive income that is not subject to federal income tax withholding, you may be required to make quarterly estimated tax payments. We’ll help you calculate these amounts to avoid penalties and interest.
- IRS Power of Attorney – We’ll respond to the IRS on your behalf so you can avoid the stress and confusion of dealing with agents on your own.
- Technology – Blanchard CPA uses the latest cutting-edge technology to enable streamlined processes for our clients that makes working with us easier and more enjoyable.
- Unlimited Support – Our clients receive the benefit of unlimited phone and email access to their trusted adviser.
Enhanced Personal Tax Services
- Tax Planning – We go beyond preparation and projections to determine the best strategies available to you to minimize your tax liability and increase your post-tax net worth.
- COMING SOON! Knowledge Base – We are currently developing a comprehensive knowledge base only accessible by our clients that provides answers to common questions regarding taxes and finances, including our best practices and tax-saving strategies.